Changing the app color is specifically the act of changing the color of apps on phones and PC. It is possible to change the app color by editing registry values, but before you do that, keep in mind that this might cause serious harm to your system if you’re not careful. It may lead to slow down or even crash your system. If this happened, don’t worry.
How to change the color of your apps?
There are many ways to change the color of your apps on Android phone, but for this article I only use coloring app which is called “Color Phone” . Here’s what you need.
1. Download and install Color Phone
2. Open the app then just tap on brightness icon since we already want to change the color of our apps.
3. Now, just follow the steps indicated on the app. Just tap the “ADVANCED SETTING” button at the lower right corner of the screen and change the “HUE” number to your preferred color (supposing you like blue). The default is #344AB7.
4. Hit back button then changes the brightness level by tapping the “BRIGHTNESS” button. The default is 33%.
5. Hit back button again then changes the contrast level by tapping the “CONTRAST” button. The default is 1X.
6. Finally, hit the save button located at upper left corner of your screen to finish making changes on android phone.
That’s it. Now, you’re free to enjoy the world of color with your own taste. You can now change your apps color anytime and anywhere as long as you have internet connection since this app is cloud-based.
How to change the color of your apps on iPhone?
Just like android phone, you can also change the color of your iPhone apps. here are some simple steps that you need to follow.
1. Go to your settings icon then select “General”
2. Scroll down until you see the “Accessibility” section then tap on it
3. Just tap on “Increase Contrast” option
4. From here, you can now turn on “Reduce White Point”
5. Once it’s active, you can now go back to the home screen and start changing your app color by tapping the “Color” button located at lower right corner of your iPhone screen
6. Just tap on “Color Mode”, then select one of the available colors.
7. Just tap on “Color Filters” button located at upper left corner of your screen then adjust the color you prefer. You can use the color wheel to select any shade of color that you like. Finally, just hit the save button to complete the process. That’s it! Change your app color anytime and anywhere as long as you have a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection.
How to change the color of your apps on PC?
I’m not really sure if there are similar apps for PC, but we can do this using regedit command.
For those who don’t know, regedit is a registry editor tool for Windows OS and it is used to modify the Windows registry manually. Here’s how:
1. Press window key + R and type in “regedit” then hit enter or click OK.
2. Now, go to the left panel of regedit editor and navigate to “ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes”
3. Right click on the right pane then select New > String Value. Name it as PhoneAccentColor or any name you want.
4. Double click on the new entry. It will open a dialog box where you can create your own color code by simply clicking “…” button. Click OK after you’re done creating the new color code.
5. Close regedit editor and reboot your system to make it take effect.
So, what do you think guys? Do you like this article? I hope that this article will be useful for everyone especially to those who always change their app color. If you have any queries just shoot it down on the comment section below.