So you’ve been browsing the web and found a site that you’d like to keep around for future reference? Maybe it’s a recipe for the perfect pot roast or an article about why your favorite movie is terrible. Whatever it is, dragging it into your bookmarks bar will save it so that the next time you need it, all you have to do is pull up your browser and click on the bookmark. The blog post is presented by https://beebuze.com
Drag and drop a favorite
To drag and drop a favorite into the bookmarks bar, follow these steps:
- Drag and drop the URL from your browser’s address bar onto your desktop or into another folder on your computer.
- In Chrome, right-click on a bookmark in the Bookmarks menu at the left (or click More > Bookmark). Select “Bookmark this page” from the drop-down menu that appears.
Drag your current page
To do this, you first need to open Chrome. Then, click on the bookmarks bar (the one with all of your favorite sites). Next, click on the star icon in the upper right corner of your browser window and drag it down so that it appears next to any other bookmarks you may have already made.
Now that you have created a new bookmark for this page by dragging it into place, you can easily access it whenever needed by simply clicking on its name from within your Bookmarks Bar! Take a look at the viper architecture.
Drag the tab icon
To drag a page into your bookmarks bar, click the tab icon to the right of the URL. Then drag that tab icon over to your bookmarks bar and release it.
You’ll now see a new bookmark in your list of bookmarks that looks just like any other bookmark–except it has an orange “new” tag next to it!
Open Chrome’s Settings menu
The first step is to open Chrome’s Settings menu. To do this, type chrome://settings into the address bar and press Enter on your keyboard.
Next, click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page. This will open up another window with more options available for customization than what was shown before. You can ignore most of these options–we’re only interested in one option here: Manage Saved Passwords.
Click Manage Saved Passwords to bring up yet another window where all your saved passwords are displayed for easy viewing!
Scroll down to the Connections section
To drag your favorite page into your bookmarks bar, follow these steps:
- Open a new tab in Chrome and go to [website].
- Scroll down to the Connections section of the advanced settings page, then click Manage Saved Passwords.
- Select [website] from the sidebar on the left side of the page and click Copy Password on the right side of its row (you may have to scroll down).
Find and select
- Make sure the site you want to drag is open in a tab.
- Click the icon on the right side of your URL bar and select Copy Password from the drop-down menu (or press Ctrl+C).
- Select your favorite bookmark for this site from your bookmarks bar, then click Edit > Copy Link Address or Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to copy its URL address into your clipboard when prompted.
We hope this article has given you some tips on how to drag your favorite page into your bookmarks bar. We know that there are many other ways that people like to use their browsers, so if you have any ideas or questions about our article, please leave them in the comments below!